Friday, April 27, 2012

| AN ART ABOUT STOLEN ART + doodles + gaia online 25g freeb/commishes + rl com + wip |

Okay guys, let's get one thing straight. I'm not your money maker, got it? None of the art here or on any of my accounts is to be sold or used in any way that it wasn't intentionally designed for-- that being to stare at and go "ohhh" and "ahhh." 

I found out today some idiot was stealing my OCs, some chibis I had drawn for my friends, and some miscellaneous art trades and commissions and was selling them as adoptables. Do you know how livid I am? This bitch deactivated her account, so now I gotta pick up this 14 year old's slack (lord I hope this one's 14, if they're like 17 they shouldn't be allowed on the Internet ever), and notify everybody that bought from her that they can't have the characters.

I've already had one person get attitude with me. Look, I'm sorry. GUESS WHAT THOUGH? I'm as much as a victim as you are. I had no intentions of scamming you. So on top of my art, my hard work, being stolen and sold, now I got people complaining at ME about what has happened to them? What do you want me to do? How about I tell you not to buy from people you can't trust??? 

If the account is like, a month old with a billion styles and no links to any main accounts or whatever, it's probably a thief you guys. Really. This applies to all accounts, regardless of adoptables or not. 8/ 

So yeah. I'm fucking annoyed. My art and my OCs are not for you to make money off of. So yeah. Hope your dog gets hit by a car and your mom gets cancer. :> No, I'm not ashamed of what I said nor am I going to take it back. This blog is for me to rant about art-related subjects at my whim. Smooches!

 * v* RL commission for Jester-Comics on dA! I gotta think of a way to start signing my art. 8/ 

LOL So me and Rieka randomized Aiyana's OCs again. This time without the hentai theme rofl. Miki and Katsumi got stuck together, watching the clouds. Sorry she can't help she's a pervert.

Then Lino and Aiyana got stuck together with love confession. Omg Miki would kill her. LOL. Well you know. When they were still dating and he was still alive.

Charlotte and Reno got stuck together with 'shopping together' as a theme lol. She's helping him shop for his date, kay!? But she got really sidetracked by this pretty lady on the magazine!!

Kei and Dakota were last, and Rieka said they should bake together. Ice cream is just as good, yeah!? I wonder if they're gonna eat that all by themselves...

* 7* 25g thinger on Gaia.

* 7* Another 25g thinger.

25g. 

Ref of Miki, post Lino's death. She gets a lot more somber, lol. 

KAY BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment