Friday, April 27, 2012

| rl commission + doodles |

Nggghn today I told myself I'mma work on owed art! I got four rl commissions and two art trades!

Two rl commissions and one art trade are finished, so those are first. * v* I already sketched one rl commission, the other is being paid via snail mail so that'll give me some time to think about how to do it, which shouldn't be hard rofl. And yes. JUST GONNA GET WHAT I ALREADY GOT MY SIDE TO FINISHED. 

RL Commission for SpazzyTazz on dA! 8 78 Heh heh!

YEEAAAH finished the second rl com for SpazzyTazz on dA! * 7* 

 Omg won't lie I lold when I saw this animated.

AN ART TRADE WITH RIEKA. * 7* Did a nice chibi since she did one for me heh heh heh. HER OC WHO IS NAMELESS-- I HOPE I DID HIM JUSTICE SOBSOBSOB. 

8 78 Back to the 25g shop ha ha ha needed a small break to do some doodles before I rush back to rl coms/asks!!

Omg yes delicious psycho boys. And because she said he was psycho..

I did a bloody version too-- 

Sometimes Charlotte thinks Aiyana is more psychically in tune than she is...

DUUUUDE I LOLD WITH THIS ONE. ARATA PLS. 

This is why somebody needs to kill her. 

Omg Frida. Really now.

IMOUTOS-- 

NGGGHN OKAY I'M QUITE TIRED G'NIGHT YA'LL.

No comments:

Post a Comment