Friday, May 25, 2012

| doodles + Kiki's Delivery Service fanart |

NGGGHN FIRST DAY OF SUMMER BREAK FOR ME. /ROLLS ACROSS THE FLOOR EEEEEE/ Sucks I'm so damn tired, I go to bed pretty early still. ; 7; Last night I got bad sleep, my cats kept waking me up all hours of the night!! BUT NOT TONIGHT. /FLUNG THEM OUT OF ROOM/

Opened up some temp sketches on Tumblr 'cause I hate my art style. 8((((( 

Heh heh heh, Rieka's request! My Piper up at the top with her harem- that being Rieka's boys Jack (left), unnamed (middle), and Corey (right). Jack and Corey are childhood friends, and both younger than her! Her rival is the very bottom, and is the older one.

TEEHEE PKMN TRAINERS GO--

A request on Tumblr! OC belongs to maddybunny~!! 

Another request on Tumblr! kagamishi requested Kiki from Kiki's Delivery Service! I've never seen the movie, honestly, I'm not a big fan of Studio Ghibli. Not that their movies are bad, they're quite good... just not what I look forward to, lol.

ONLY WAY YOU'RE GETTING ME TO WATCH IT IS IF YOU PAY FOR IT OKAY??? /SLAPPED

Another Tumblr request! For akatsukizaizoku!! * 7* His OCs~!

IT'S A CHICK IT'S A CHICK IT'S A CHICK lol gosh I love girl traps. /// Ohhh got a name for her now. Her name is Grace HAD TO GIVE HER A GIRLY ASS NAME SO YOU CAN'T DENY HER CHICKNESS IN ANYWAY LLOLLLL. 

She's Corey's rival, who is Rieka's OC. Idk her starter PKMN yet, or if she even has a 'starter' PKMN in the sense of the games. 

I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS not my fault he's a creep getting' all up close to her against dat wall. RIEKA SAID IT NOT ME for once.

The boy is unnamed (Rieka's almost got a name for him), and is Piper's rival. He's apparently sort of a flirt in battle??? Which is fine, Piper doesn't cripple so easily under that sort of pressure!

OKAY GOING TO BED G'NIIIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment