Saturday, May 26, 2012

| doodles |

COUSINS CAME OVER yet surprisingly got a lot done. We read creepypasta till 1am, and they knocked out about 1:30. /PAPCRYPLZ/ FIRST TIME IN A LOOONG TIME I'VE BEEN TOO SCARED TO SLEEP SOBS. 

It's now 4:11am and I'm barely starting to feel comfortable again omg. 8 78 This doesn't happen to me why am I such a wussy today.

Markee from the Battle Royale AU! * 7* I cut her hair, I think she's kinda cute with it all lopped off. She still has a sweet cute look to her, but kept the punk theme her bandmate Reina set up.

Uhhh was designing Autumn next for the BRAU, but then cousins came over lol. 

OMGGGG I MADE ME AND RIEKA NEW ICONS ON DA SOBSOBSOB I have no pixel abilities at all BUT I'M SO PROUD OF THESE OKAY???


My Piper and her Corey. It was hard to choose between Corey, Jack and her nameless boyo. So we randomized them and Corey came out first! I want to do one for both the other boys~! * 7* Heh heh heh, Rieka can change her icons as she sees fit!!


Eeee made one for Jack and Piper! Changed her face to suit Jack, she'd be looking at him~! And he be looking mighty embarrassed teehee!! 


TOMORROW: Piper (face change for boyo)+boyo. Grace?? (+face change with Corey). IF I GOT TIME: Jack (face change for hobo)+hobo design THEN ICON???


ALL RIGHT TEEHEE G'NIIIIGIHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment