Sunday, May 13, 2012

| wips + doodles |

Nggghnn finally gonna fling another project out of the way! Just got one more to do. OTL Which idk if I can finish it omg. Freaking out cannot find what I need to by next Monday.

Today I decided to do some rl coms, considering I warmed up yesterday!

It's a trap!! Lol, two rl commission wips for Felutiahime on dA! * 7* Nggghnn such small details in some spots, gonna work at this one!!

RL com wips for loudcompany on dA! * 7* Nggghnn do these chibis look okay???

Boy #5: Zane. Weapon: shotgun.

One of the few boys to get a gun, and it would land in the hands of a scary guy. Zane's not a scary boy by any means, however his entire personality changes early on. Nia and Noah are also on this trip, however Nia was used as an example of what the collars can do. Essentially, she was killed in front of the class to show that none of it was a joke. Zane's not too easy to give forgiveness out, now. 

Aaaaand a wip of the next girl on my list! * 7* Ha ha, she looks so different with her hair down! Himawari, who doesn't get a lot of love, but this AU will change that! Will talk more about her when I get her done! 

Nggghn okay been tired lately sob.BED TIME-- 

Omg and can I just say I finished Tales of Vesperia oh yes. Cross another Tales of game off my list. /MOONWALKS/--

No comments:

Post a Comment