Thursday, May 17, 2012

| doodles |

NGGGHN YES OUT FOR THIS WEEK SOBS SO HAPPY like I have lots of spare time though. 8( Finals next week!!

Left the sketch in 'cause yeah lol. It's distracting and makes you look away from the ugly. Lol have some dying Miki. 

Girl #... whatever lol i lost count already sob so disorganized. Himawari. Weapon: Axe.

Himawari is a lot more athletic than she looks. An avid swimmer, she spends a lot of her time outdoors. She's actually pretty girly on top of that, and enjoys going shopping when she's not sticking to her swimming. 

This is a girl I haven't gotten to work too much on, I'm excited to try her out! Even if it is in such a bad AU, lol.

 
 Boy: Raeon. Weapon: tennis racket.

MY BABBBBBUUUUU RAEON. Okay this lil fucker got a tennis racket but I'd still be mildy worried. He's athletic and slick as fuck with his moves. He can dodge like a pro, but his downfall is that his hits aren't as powerful as they could be. If he had a knife or something, he'd be made. I guess he could smack you in the face with the racket. LOL. 

Girl: Saki. Weapon: magnum 

Okay I can finally explore Saki's crazy side lol. I'm pretty sure she's got a couple of screws loose that are kept in place well enough. But in a situation where it's kill or be killed, those screws are gone. She's alone, no group. And she's got a gun. It is confirmed she kills one student.I wonder which she took down... 

SOB OKAY TIRED SOB SOB SOB.

No comments:

Post a Comment