Saturday, June 2, 2012

| doodles + wip |

Nggghnnn sorry for the silence, I was away at Rieka's the past... nearly week lol. BUT I'M BACK. Collection of stuff I did over the past few days. Which is very little.

New OC ref! Meet Stella! * v* Another PKMN trainer OC. Well she's not exactly a trainer, she's a lot softer than her family- the sister of Piper and the daughter of Kara and Ryoji. She's more into contests and stuff like that~

Ended up being an art trade with yinnyyyy on Gaia. 8//7//8 Ahhh SUCH A CUTE OC SOBS--


A 25g thingy. * 7*

Another 25g thingy!

Last 25g thing I did over the past few days. Ha ha man I put a lot of work into these for being just 25g. xD I wonder how much I could sell them for on Gaia...

Working on rl commission samples! This is my OC, Aiyana. Idk my sketches and my finished art always look different. I'm scared her body's too big, but I KNOW my problem is that I draw heads too big. 8(((

OKAY YES FINISHED IT UPLOADING IT TO DA WHEN I WAKE UP SOBS. //flies

No comments:

Post a Comment