Wednesday, June 27, 2012

| doodles |

SOBS YES OKAY ANYWAYS. My days off are over. T___T Back to work, Monday can't come fast enough!!

Okay whoa I did this yesterday- like, it was the last thing I drew BUT FORGOT TO UPLOAD IT???? Some Himawari, aw yeah.

A freebie/25g thinger for Yume!

Um yeah Finn runs around without his undershirt/just shirtless all together SOO YEAH RIEKA ASKED ME TO DRAW HIM. >8I

And then this lil cheeb of Himawari lol.

God I hate my art lately. T_____T Uuuuugh should eat then lineart a rl com maybe.

MADE A SPEEDPAINT FOR THIS.

YEAH.

UNF YEAH ACTUALLY DID AN ASK--

I like to assume things about charas that aren't mine. And I'm assuming Dakota's kinda down when Reno finally boots her from their shared apartment-- 

Kei's not that bad a guy! He's just helping, okay?

In my files this is named SUDDENLY A STYLE CHANGE.sai lol. Idk I think they're really cute and simple AND JUST I WANTED TO PLAY AROUND WITH A DIFFERENT STYLE SINCE I'M MADE AT MINE AND YES. Cartoon styles.

OKAY WHATEVA 16+ NOTHING'S SHOWING

UNF YEAH GET SOME LUKE-- lol I think she regrets not wearing her girl uniform ribbon and wearing his boy uniform tie.

OKAY GOTTA SLEEP OMG NIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment