Tuesday, June 26, 2012

| doodles + Gintama fanart |

Ahhh day off! T___T So happy, but so sad too. I need the money fhdakfjhsdkjf. ANNNNYWAYS.

Ahhh I want to draw but hate what I'm drawing. /lazycryplz/ A 25g thinger.

More 25g thingers.

My avi on Gaia atm. Idk thinking of selling these sort of cheebs???

LOL Lil doodle shit of Kagura from Gintama!

OKAY SO LIKE Vivi kills Setto in the Battle Royale AU. I thought it'd be cute in the NotBRAU //you like the name lol//, everybody that kills somebody else helps them instead.

Setto gets into a lot of fights. So maybe Vivi decides to  help him. She likes to cause trouble. Might as well take the underdog's side, no point without risk!

THEN SOME AUTUMN AND CHASE NGGGHNNNNN too bad she's got her (dead) boyfriend Skyler. 'CAUSE UH.HER AND CHASE ARE KINDA CUTE.

Some lovesick Nia.

RILEY MY LOVE DSHFLJADKFHDASJKFHDLFKDSJHFKALJDSFHALSDKFHASDKJFHDSKJFHDASKLFHDSKJFHDSKJFHDSKJFHDSKF



TIRED G'NIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment