Monday, June 25, 2012

| rl commission + doodle |

8D Ahhh got the next two days off! Let's see if I can get some commissions done! Hoping to get that joint ship started with the other artists I joined with~! Idk what I'm offering still. T_____T;;; Gotta choose soon.

* v* Eeee got another rl commission drawn out! <333 Heh heh, sent it off and everything~!! That's 3/8 done! I'm almost at the halfway mark.

HEH HEH I ALSO LINED DAT BIG ASS ONE BUT TOO LAZY TO WIP IT. /LAZYCRYPLZ/

OKAY I SPENT THE LAST... IDK... FROM LIKE. 9PM-1:30AM LINING DAT COM. OKAY I THINK I EARNED TO DRAW A BIT FOR MYSELF????

Have some Yurimi. Idk wtf I'm doing lol. Randomly drawing shit. I liked the face and it somehow turned into her? I imagine she's holding her baby actually lol. She'd cherish that child. It's her only one. Gage won't let them have another, it's too risky to her body and health. Just letting her have one was already pushing it!

OKAY TOO TIRED TO DRAW. /LAZYCRYPLZ/ GNIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment