Sunday, June 24, 2012

| WIPS + doodles |

Huff huff wips everywhere!! I JUST. WANT TO BE AT LEAST DONE WITH 4/8 COMMISSIONS BEFORE JULY HITS. YES. I think I'm well on my way--

Holy shit I'm going to slit my throat lining+coloring this LOL.

Chibi wip!! O vO More rl com wips Gonna fix that head when I line.

More delicious traps. And more rl com wips! T___T Okay that's enough for the night, there's one more but it's just to make sure the coloring is right before I animate it! * 7* Was so productive today!!

Okay RPing with Rieka and it's all depressing shit WOE IS ME. /TEARPLZ/ NEEDED SOME HAPPY. Reno always mentioned wanting to be a young dad. Which with his girlfriend not even being 18 yet, he's asking a lot out of her. 

I'm sure he'll get his wish. Probably by accident. But he'll get it. Miki would be upset at first, but I think so long as she felt the baby was being taken care of properly, she'd continue to go to school. 

By school I mean college, lol. She's not dumb enough to get knocked up in high school now--


Okay need more happy. LAZYCRYPLZ.  BRAU is the only AU where Elliot and Himawari coexist, and here he has a big crush on the girl. I think he's a really cute dad, he'd look really approachable and just D'AWWWW-- Rieka didn't know what I was doing, so I made her chose ambiguous things to figure out if I wanted to draw a son/daughter and what hair/eye combos.

LOL HER OTHER MAN I GUESS YOU'D SAY ROFL-- whoa NEVER would have guessed Himawari would ever be in a love triangle. Always thought she'd be that LONER GIRL WITH THE CATS OR SOME SHIT. Anyways, Finn's actually from her own story and it's entirely possible (and most likely going to happen) that they end up together. OKAY I WON'T LIE I THINK THEIR KID IS REALLY CUTE LAZYCRYPLZ-- oh that's a lil guitar pick he's biting. 

OKAY WELL THEN. G'NIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment