Tuesday, July 24, 2012

| doodle + wips |

OKAAAAY expect less art from me. Eh heh heh, I joined a Pokemon RP on Tumblr! *//v//* And it's pretty fun! I think everybody who loves PKMN and rping should join!


Oh! * v* I'm Dawn on there! Ha ha, I'm a little nervous since I've never really RPed with strangers before, and never even looked at an RP blog until I joined this. Rieka and Viv convinced me to join!

 Have some Himawari with her hair straight. Honestly, I like big curls and straight hair on her! Tried some new coloring techniques and wanted to play with water. * ^* Pretty happy with this.

Heh heh, keychain for Ani-Jam! Luka needs to go join Miku and Rin!

Guess which PKMN trainer I'm making a keychain of atm!

SOBS OKAY I TOLD MYSELF BED AT 4AM SOOOO g'night~~


No comments:

Post a Comment