Sunday, July 22, 2012

| gaia commission + rl commission + GINTAMA fanart |

WELP in case you haven't noticed, I bombed out all my old tags! One day, I'll go back and retag my old stuff with the new tags. But I was unhappy with my old tags. >_____<


For now, bear with me! * ^* It's a brand new tagging spree! On a side note, gosh my Internet has been a douchebag lately! It's kicking me off every 5-10 minutes. > v>


On to the art for the new tags! I'm a little excited.


A Gaia commission for Viv, aka Caprinae! * u* If you recognize him, good, he's in a collab story between myself, Rieka and Viv! Heh heh it's nice to draw him again! Lucy for short, Luciano is his full name!


 AHHH this was harder than it should have been lol. Well longer than it shoulda been. A rl commission, an unusual one considering I don't usually sell chibi headshots/busts. * u* Either way, belongs to Felutiahime! Two more headshots and a full body to go!

 Trying to do one mini Gintama chibi sticker a day! Today I chose Kagura. I draw her a lot lol. She's not even my fave chara?! Tomorrow I'll try... maybe Sougo heh heh heh. /// Or Hijikata. Maybe even Shinpachi, to complete the trio. For sure I wanna get...


Gintoki, Kagura, Shinpachi, Hijikata, Sougo, and Elizabeth. As stickers. Possibly also add in Sadaharu, Sachan, and Zura Katsura.


OKAY SLEEP G'NIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment