Friday, September 21, 2012

| 9/20-9/21 (NSFW) |

WOW STILL TIRED? And I really want Chinese food bad omg. ;___; It's killing me, I'm like a pregnant woman with all these needs and cravings.

Ah ha ha NSFW stuff will be at the bottom of the post, btw, so be careful scrolling whoops. I realized I link this blog to Gaia, but uh, it's got a warning say yo kiddies, it's 18+, I ain't fucking around. YUP.

Arata is an idiot, okay? BUT I LOVE MY BBY ALL THE SAME. Also he's not trying to get out of answering the question okay he really is a retard.

AHHH NICE WORKING ON SOMETHING BIGGER??? I haven't done something like this in over a month- especially soft shading. I had a really hard time.

I'M AN EMOTIONAL WRECK OKAY WOW. //LAZYCRYPLZ GDI STUPID RP HERE I'LL POST IT.


WOOOOOOW THIS SHIT MADE ME TEAR UP A FEW TIMES DRAWING IT. //LAZYCRYPLZ// Lexi's really not good at putting her emotions and thoughts into words. 8( She can't tell them what she really wants to, even I can't really get what she wants, but I know she hasn't said it yet.

But she hopes her desperation speaks out, at least. Ah ha ha, honestly, shhh, don't tlel anybody, I think she's honestly accepted dying, and kind of hopes she does right here. I think she just lost her fighting spirit.


BELOW IS ALL THE NSFW SHIT.

WHOOPS HOMOS.

ArataxKyle: theme maid/butlerxMaster!Arata. :c Ha ha added extra fetish with him being a prince instead okay yes very good. Lately I've liked drawing guys, time for more BL yes.

OKAY G'NIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment