Saturday, September 22, 2012

| 9/21-9/22 |

HIIIII //BREATHES GINTAMA

WELPP drew more Kagura.

Ha ha, she's not even my favorite Gintama character but I've really only drawn her- Gin-chan once.

LIKE I REALLY LOVE DRAWING KAGURA OKAY gonna try to line+CG this some day. //looks up to the sky with wind blowing

HEH HEH Jinsey's MMO self. He likes to pretend he's a girl.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ALL I CAN DO IS LAUGH WOW I RAELLY SUCK

Okay yes lined that Kagura piece. :c Gintamagintamagintama dahfjdkf.

AH HA HA Jinsey's not a good person, okay guys? He takes full advantage of his blackmail. Especially on Mizuho, because he knows if he torments her, it's the biggest blow to Hyousuke, who can't do anything to help her, considering he does most of this sort of thing at school.

Miichan isn't moe, I don't think I'd call her that, despite her docile nature. I think... she's almost kuudere, she's really emotionless, she's not very good at displaying her feelings. When she does show affection to Hyousuke, it's in small bursts. A small kiss. Or a hug from behind. He is an overly affectionate man, so she gets covered in kisses and hugs.

One day, after Suzuki learned of Miichan and Hyousuke's plight, she asked Jin a question.

"Why do you treat them so badly? Don't you feel bad...?"
"..."
"They're happy. Why can't you let that be?"
"Because I can."
"Um?"
"I do things because I can. That's all."

No comments:

Post a Comment