Thursday, October 25, 2012

| 10/24-10/25|

Watching Halloween atm. ; 7; Tearplz. Ha ha. Working like a bitch on rl coms. //cries into hands// Very easy day in school today, I was happy!

RL commission for Rieka! o vo

A wip of a rl commission! Woulda finished and gone to shading, but idk if I'm at the best of my ability to soft shade lol-- especially since all I've done today is line, sketch and then some cell shading earlier! O AO;; Probably will try to finish tomorrow!

More rl commission wips! ; 7; Oh shit suddenly I got a ton in one day HDFKJALDHFLJKSDF. //MAYBE SHOULD CLOSE DOWN TO CATCH UP ON SOME?????

Shiiit another large order. //DEFINITELY CLOSED DOWN RL COMS FOR NOW FHDLAKFHDSFJK ; 7; DANGGG /////// Cries I'm glad though, I really needed the money. I think after this, I can knock out about half my debt!

Another rl commission, this one is a special commission too! o vo It's made to look like the cover of Magnet, lol. The real dimension size is humongous, omg. Like. Almost 1500x1500, way bigger than waist ups are usually!

The process of making OCs can be a difficult one lol.

TIRED G'NIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment