Wednesday, January 23, 2013

| 1/22-1/23 |

Weeps I'm so hungry. Gosh but nothing to eat! //rolls over and cries

RL commission wip! I normally don't take anything over 3 people, but I'm in a desperate need for money and it's just doodle chibis, so I accepted it! ^ v^ For Jester-Comics!

WEEPS I FINALLY ACCEPTED A COUPLE COM ON GAIA. @___@ I can't say no to a Zodiacal, especially first gen fhdalfkjdhfjdksf. I hope I'm doing these charas justice! For togikiss on Gaia!

Another rl commission wip! @_____@ Omg no singles lol, this is gonna kill me, but worth it! For reshiramsama!


Then Rieka requested some gay, aka CJ and Joel lol. I think what I really like about this dynamic is that they're both really boyish, there's no "seme" or "uke" it's just two best friends.

And then some catboy Colt because FETISHY NEEDS.

WEEPS OKAY TOMORROW GONNA TRY TO COLOR THAT GAIA COM TO GET IT OFF MY PLATE then maybe line the big com. @____@!! night!

No comments:

Post a Comment