Thursday, January 24, 2013

| 1/23-1/24 |

Eeeeeeps spent today being a slacker from the Internet. * ^* /lol wat

Ahhh, I've been meaning to go through this blog and retag everything. Holy shit that'll be like, a month long event lol! Ahhh also gotta rewrite the rules to the YanDereGire group on dA. @_____@ Plans!

Eeps lined a rl com! Normally after I line, I flat color and call it quits, but I'm tired. @______@ Also got a biiiiiiiig rl com to line, so I'll substitute lining 5 chibis for flat coloring them.

Sweet merciful lord I was able to line this all in one go! @____@ But now I'm tired of commissions, weh! Gonna flat color them tomorrow! Idk if I got the energy/concentration to do my Gaia com, maybe later...

Sasayan from Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun is so fucking adorable uuuggghhh but I hate this chibi wow. //throws self into a volcano

Drew my avi on Gaia, lol.

"I'll kill you, first."

Nobody knows what Aiyana's up to, not even herself. She knows they'll be mad, but there's no avoiding it.

As the final chosen sacrifice, she can be the lamb or the queen. As her own individual, she chooses to be neither.

Rieka said  I owed her homo art. She didn't say which homos, it just had to be homo. So I drew her favorite homos from Shuuen no Shiori Project. \o/ Don't give me free reign I will shit on your request LOL.

Katsumi can't keep the straight face forever. He really is a lonely, pitiful child.

My waifu, Natsume Asako. ///

Face practice.

I like making Colt suffer needlessly. He's gonna live to the end, so might as well squeeze all the tears out.


Intensity.

No comments:

Post a Comment