Friday, February 22, 2013

2/21-2/22

OK OK BACK. LOL I KEEP DISAPPEARING, FEBRURAY IS MY MONTH TO DISAPPEAR. U uU

I'm still adjusting to my new laptop, but I'm starting to get used to it and like it! I figured out what configurations my SAI was on my old laptop, so now I can draw like I used to! Now to figure out my other brush's settings...


I don't think I uploaded this?

The first rebirth of Shi, Hito and Aido. In the first Rebirth, Aido is Hito's older sister. Shi is a girl he met as a child in a red flower patch. However, their deaths are basically the same. 

It's not said up there, but Shi is killed by her father this time, who couldn't accept her wanting to be with another boy. Aido is killed by her date, just as before. This time though, it's a new boyfriend, not just random dates like her original death. And Hito kills himself again, but this time he doesn't hang himself. He swallows pills after having a dream of the girls' deaths and finding Shi's body.

I'm gonna try to do the second rebirth tonight. >___< Idk how many rebirths they get till they're happy. I can tell you the Second Rebirth is much sadder, imo.

I opened a 25g shop to get used to my tablet and this laptop! This is for Isac Rae! 

And this is for Viv! U uU Gonna try to do at least 5, maybe go to 10! Btw these have been done over the past week, I just been too lazy to update, lol. But I won't be lazy no more!

25g for thing for kneenarh!




UHHHH PIC RP WITH VIV. U uU OH AND RIEKA JOINED LAST MINUTE LOL.


This is Arashi. He's crazy rofl. U uU He bothers Shun and Hinata a lot.

And this one is Hinata! His best friend is yanhomo for him.















More Hito/Shi/Aido. Mostly Hito and Shi tho.

U uU MMmmmmnnn Hito panicked in this world, lol. YEA THIS IS THE SECOND REBIRTH and it went down wow lol. ALSO YEA HITO ISN'T CRAY I SWEAR i'm just too lazy to explain why he killed her lol.

a'ight night


No comments:

Post a Comment