Saturday, February 23, 2013

2/22-2/23

WHOOPS I WAS GONNA DRAW ALL TODAY BUT I LS'D MYSELF PLAYING THE WITCH'S HOUSE FOR RIEKA AND VIV. U uU

Wow what a good game BUT WOW WHAT A SLAP TO THE FACE THE END IS. TOO MANY FEELS I COULDN'T EVEN.

I'm in the middle of LSing Mad Father for them, we'll finish later! U uU For myself I'mma reply Witch's House to get the third ending, I didn't do something earlier so I couldn't get it!

So far I have jumped 32487263487326239846 times lol.

Pretty sure this is all I've drawn today so far lol, and it's almost 1am. This is Himeko! U uU THe only like, normal girl in Shun's class other than him. So he thinks, lol. And by that I mean he's not normal. U uU

HHAAAAA I decided to do The Witch's House fanart. U uU A nice big picture! I wanna try to add the frog in lol, but that'll come later. I need to do MONA RISSA /lol/ and the clock face when I start shading. Gosh how do you draw circles???


No comments:

Post a Comment