Monday, February 25, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIV! 2/24-2/25

U uU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE BIGGEST FAGGOT BORN IN FEBRUARY, ILU VIV. <3 p="">

FINISHED MY MAJO NO IE/THE WITCH'S HOUSE FANART YEAAAA. I couldn't decide which version I liked better, so I just saved both.

Wow feelings, wow! U uU If you like horror games and pixel 8bit games, try it out~ It's an RPG Maker game, so you got some stuff to DL. But it's very worth it!

Viola, Ellen, they both gave me feels. OH! I was very happy with this piece, overall. I'm not very happy with the crispness of the lineart, I want it softer looking! I like the piece zoomed out, not zoomed in though lol.

Behold, Colt and Sadie's first kid! U uU A little girl. She looks EXACTLY like Colt, lol. She's basically his personality after... uh... Tetsu. LOL.

This is their second kid, WOW HE LOOKS BIG? I think he got that from his grandpa and great grandpa. U uU He's a very polite little boy!

This is their third kid, and the very middle child! U uU He's a little tsundere to the max. Just as his nii-chan, he's protective of his family! But in his own tsundere way lol.

The fourth child! She's a lot more like Sadie, though she has an under layer that only comes out when you piss her off... she got it from her great aunt, lol. Er, great grandma, I should say!

Annnnd the last one, the only planned child lol! U uU Their little baby girl. She's very stoic, a lot like Colt as a child. She's also brutally honest, not tsundere.

CRAIS OKAY I WANNA PLAY MANA KHEMIA. U uU So off I go! I got lots to do, bday art and such!

Did I mention I got Rieka to watch JJBA with me? I think she wants to see me cry at Part2, I AM NOT READY. /DREADING IT LAYS HEAD DOWN

No comments:

Post a Comment