Wednesday, February 27, 2013

| 2/26-2/27 |

I'M HUNGRY.

LAYS HEAD DOWN.


LOL FINALLY DREW THIS. So Rieka, Viv and me got a headcanon that A-ya from Shuuen no Shiori Project and Aya from Mad Father are siblings. STAMP OF APPROVAL.

I don't care what you tell me, I fully believe a majority of the Shuuenpro fandom are in it for the buttpoundings WHY ARE WE IGNORING THE GIRLS THERE'S HOMOS EVERYWHERE????

LETS APPRECIATE THE YURI OKAY. Glad to see it really is D-ne topping B-ko because that's what I like to see okayface.

Lol okay creepy Ryo and Akane time. U uU He's gonna feed her! <3 p="">
kay I did more jjba fanart. This time some Joseph Joestar (or is it Jostar lol) and Caesar Zeppeli! ;_____; I am not ready to watch episode 20 holy shit. Let my babies be happy.

MMNN OKAY I WANNA PLAY MANA KHEMIA OR MAYBE LAY IN BED AND CRY AND READ MORE JJBA. I'm on part4 atm, aw yea. Crazy Diamonds niggas!

okay g'niiighhtttt


No comments:

Post a Comment