Thursday, February 28, 2013

| 2/27-2/28 |

Eeerrrrgh I've been really obsessed with Mana Khemia lately! ^ 0^ Heh heh, I looooooooove synthesizing, gonna get into the Atelier games! //// I need a PS3. BECAUSE WOW FUCK PS4 THAT SHIT'LL BE EXPENSIIIIIIVE.

IT'S OKAY JOSUKE I LOVE YOUR HAIR OKAY. More JJBA fanart okayface.

Aaaaand this is the drummer in Ruka's band. U uU I think he'll be a natural ganguro boy, lol. He's very laid back and chill. His eyes are kinda low set because he's pretty chill/lazy/sleepy.

The patches on his hood were sewn by his sister, btw. U uU Now to name him! He is now Ichiro!

Aaaaand now have Natsumi-chan! U uU

OKKKAY HEADCANON TIME.

Okay firstly this is Shun and Akari! U uU Siblings, Akari is the younger one! Even though they bicker, I see them spending a decent amount of time together? I also think they're too lazy to eat at the dinner table, and go to each other's rooms to chat while they eat.

Also I think their mom doesn't approve of it, and wants them to eat at the table. But you know, she's away most of the time! U 7U So they get lazy and eat in their rooms. So when she comes home.... lol yea.

A'IGHT BED




No comments:

Post a Comment