Friday, March 22, 2013

| 3/21 -3/22 |

LOL I'M TYPING THIS AS I'M LIVESTREAMING. gonna watch the fourth kind with rieka. U 7U!!! BUT I FORGOT TO UPDATE YESTERDAY DFHAKJFDF. WAS JUST SO TIRED/AND READY TO PLAY TERA ONLINE MAN.

RL commission for tehbuttercookie @ dA!

LAYS HEAD DOWN QUIETLY YUME IS SO SWEET RL COMMISSIONING ME SO MUCH DFHDAKLFJSD FLAYS HEAD DOWN ON HER OKAY. And omg this was actually really fun to draw! ; 7; FAMILY TIME FHDKJFDSFADSFJH

RL commission wip for kazesolarflare @ dA! Oh dang been a while since I drew mermaids!


AAAAND THESE TWO ARE FOR SPAZZYTAZZ @ DA! *_____* Ahh these have all been fun to draw! I wanna finish these two tomorrow or later today! And then work on the other two I got, then tackle the really big full body couple and waist up I got!!

B'AWWW WE GOT AN OCCULT CLUB! Aiyana, Zak, and Rieka's nameless boy make up the occult club. So cuuuuuuute. ; 7; I actually think they all mesh together really well and cutely!

U 7U Aiyana is their imouto-chan!



No comments:

Post a Comment