Saturday, March 23, 2013

| 3/22-3/23 |

OH GOSH WHY AM I SO TIRED. I blame that I went to bed at 6am, and yea. /rolls over and cries/ Bed earlier tonight!!

Mmnnn, in other news, I bought my contacts for my A-ya cosplay! U 7U!! As well as my cardigan for it, too! Later on after a few more coms, I'm buying the tie and cat ears! The cardigan was shipped the same day I bought it!? I'll have to wait a while for both of them, though...!!

Ahhhh a rl commission for KazeSolarFlare! ; 7; Heh heh it's been so long since I drew mermaids or a BG, I was worried heh heh!


Not sure if I'm gonna finish these tonight, so posting now! *____* She gotta shade them! That shouldn't take me too long! But I've been working on coms since, idk, 5pm? And it's 10pm now, I think I earned myself a break. @_______@

MMM Episode 11 of Tamako Market made me really, really sad. 8(

I've always felt a strong connection with Otae from Gintama. Most people would assume it's because she's very sweet and caring, initially, but is actually wildly violent.

But that's not it. What really struck a chord with me is when they were talking about how she deals with things. Specifically, when Shinpachi was talking about her fake smile. She went her entire life smiling, being the pillar for Shinpachi.

The scene that stuck the most in my head was of when their father died. You see the back of her head, and when she turns to face Shinpachi, she smiled.

He commented that she's always hid her emotions in front of others, never let others in to see them. Shinpachi relied heavily on his sister, to the point that she locked away her feelings to be strong for him. I think he called it her "fake smile" or something. The mask that she hid behind.

Otae holds a special place in my heart, though I never draw or talk about her. I feel really attached to her. I hope we both become strong enough to let ourselves be weak.

U 7U A'IGHT MY EYES BURN. G'NIIIIGHT.

Plan of action tomorrow: shade those two rl coms, and sketch out two more!

No comments:

Post a Comment