Sunday, March 24, 2013

| 3/23-3/24 |

*____* Did a little cat-sitting for my sister, lol. Her cat had to get surgery in her throat. She had to go out of town though, so she dropped her off and I took care of her for a while!


Finished two more rl commissions! Both for SpazzyTazz on dA! *_______* I'm down to like, 5 rl coms! I do got a big one though, that'll take me some time to do, weh... lol.


A couple of rl commission wips for AoiDias! ; 7; These will be the last easy coms I got!

Aaaand hit my quota! *____* Did a commission for a rl friend!!


TALKING ABOUT MAPS FOR ZODIAC COLLAB STORY WITH RIEKA+VIV.

YEAAAA MORE MAPS LOL.

YEAAAA LISA LISA IS A BABE AND IF YOU DISAGREE YOU GOT SOMETHING WRONG IN THE HEAD. JJBA fanart.

WEEPS ONE MORE EPISODE HOLY SHIT GOOD BYE FRIENDS FLOATS AWAY

tomorrow: line+flat all three wips from today. shade the chibis. possibly sketch the fullbody couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment