Thursday, December 26, 2013

[ DEC 25 - 26 ] [ 2013 ] MERRY CHRISTMAS

Merry Christmas again! This time, hehe, this time I'm typing it on Christmas. However I'm sure by the time I submit this, it'll be the 26th.

Tbh, December 26th only reminds me of that murder long ago. Does anybody remember the murder of the little beauty pageant girl Jonbenet Ramsey? I've thought about that little girl every December 26th.

I'm not really sure why. She just floats to mind every year on the day of death's anniversary. What a scary, sad world we live in.

Ahhh ha ha December 25, 2013 is the day I caught up with Oyasumi Punpun. wheezes omg what a depressingly bleak and realistic manga, I'm in love with it.

I wanted to draw Seki, but... I wanna give him something nice, and I did this in the 15-20 minutes before I had to get ready for Christmas dinner at my cousin's house!

Ah, I feel so bad for Punpun... things could have been so different. They could have been bright.

* 7* I DID AN ART TRADE WITH OREO HEHEH!!!

ok now some aiyana

oh no now i'm sad so i'mma take it out on ocs hehe i wanna see them in despair

randomized some names and shizuka was first to despair

he asked some girl out. he prolly never liked you anyways.

He's ok, look at how happy he is! 1000% happy!!

Things never did get better, did they?

Sorry, friend, but you gotta go.

Being a bystander is painful, but I don't know what to say.

Why didn't you just tell us...?

I never chose to live this kind of life!

No, I don't think I'm going anywhere, friend.

I can't do half the things I thought I could.

suddenly satomi and natsuki talking wheezes








No comments:

Post a Comment