Saturday, December 28, 2013

[ DEC 27 - 28 ] [ 2013 ]

wHEEZES.

Hello friends, I'm still in 1000000% Gintama hype. Have you watched Gintama: The Movie: The Final Chapter: Be Forever Yorozuya yet???!

Tho in the end, I really wanted to draw Tama. ;;; Oh god lord she's so cute ///// such a crush on Tama. oh fuck i forgot her mole thing oops lmfao.

oKAY BETTER.

More Oyasumi Punpun fanart! I wanna redo it a little!!!! Maybe make it a bigger piece!!

OKAY NOW SOME MIYAKO wheezes i was just playing with this brush ahhhh I like it a lot!

Whoa I gave this monster her uniform ref finally!!* 7* ) //

Akari's uniform ref! I didn't include the backpack tho lmfao.

wHOA IT'S BEEN A WHILE check out that ass tho. No wonder Hermes wants to tap that unf yayayaya. \ o / Some Anna! Omfg I called her Amelia for the first like ten minutes I totally forgot they're different people LOLING.

ugugugu cuties bye

can't wait to make them all emotional wrecks yayaya



No comments:

Post a Comment