Sunday, December 29, 2013

[ DEC 28 - 29 ] [ 2013 ]

WHEEZES OH NO I REALLY LOVE SISTER'S NOISE. WHEEZES SUDDEN RAILGUN FEELINGS HITTING HARD.

I forgot to upload this yesterday lmfao! Here we have a metaphor for Devil Aiyana taking over.


On Tumblr I saw a parody of Yuru Yuri with Shinji and Kaworu or however his name is spelled, but when I looked at it, this is all I could think of.

So Shuuen no Shiori edit.  \ o / I think these are my favorite incarnations of these two, lol, oops, I draw them like this most the time.

But everybody needs to appreciate A-ya as the Underdog Supremacist, so B-ko, not so minion C-ta and D-ne joined the party. \ o /

i forgot i did this yesterday too

maji tenshi couple wheezes dfjkafd


ugh bye friends i'm done



MASTERMIND AU THO WHEEZE SFHDSKLJFAFFKHSF


No comments:

Post a Comment