Friday, January 31, 2014

[ JANUARY 30 - 31 ] [ 2014 ]

wHEEZES

I'm going through that stage of art block where you wanna draw so badly and there's so many ideas but when that pencil hits the paper IT'S SO UGLY. I'm crying a lot tbh.

Hehehe did an art trade with DarknedStar on Tumblr! * 7*)9 yANDERE GIRLS ARE LOVELY ////// HAHA ///

CRYING A LOT TBH I FINISHED READING OYASUMI PUNPUN AND yah wow. Wowowowowow. TBH IT COULD HAVE ENDED WORSE. YES. But. Ahhh... crying a lot. jUST. hOLY SHIT WITH AIKO. AND SEKI MY PRECIOUS BABY CRYING. I JUST.

ROLLS OFF A CLIFF.

I think Haruna would think really long and hard wearing that outfit. Like. She ~died~ in that outfit. She took her last breath wearing that, you know? It's a pretty surreal experience. * 7*)9

Also I think she'd just wonder what sort of person she was. Rito is programmed to be like Toki, and that's through Taichi's eyes. His twin. He knows his brother quite well. But is Haruna anything like Noelle? She can't help but really think about that.

Rito says they'll always fall in love, but she can't help but think Haruna is further from Noelle than Rito is from Toki. So really, does he want to fall in love with Haruna or Noelle?

I JUST WANTED TO DRAW A CUTE CHIBI AND A LONG DRESS RAUGHS so aya from mad father. i'll try to finish this later hahahah.



No comments:

Post a Comment