Saturday, February 1, 2014

[ JANUARY 31 - FEBRUARY 1 ] [ 2014 ]

mY SLEEP SCHEDULE IS SO FUCKED UP HAHAHA crying a lot tbh.

AHHH HA HA I actually finished it. Some Gintama fanart! Featuring my most precious Yorozuya. When was the last time I actually took the time to do art like this??? I keep telling myself this is it, this is the year we're gonna make ourselves proud. So lets finally do it!

I meant to draw a BG, but ah... TBH, I wanted it finished before February so I can use it in the 2014 art meme, ngl. LOL.

SCREAMS I ACTUALLY DID IT???? I FINISHED AYA TBH I DIDN'T THINK I WOULD. Now some Mad Father fanart ah yes. My sweet precious angel.

WHEEZES A LOT TBH suddenly i'm getting hit with flashes of inspiration and motivation, this makes me quite happy tbh //// wheezes a lot /// I missed the days where I drew colorful doodle after colorful doodle. I keep meaning to do BGs, maybe instead f doing full pics I'll practice drawing buildings and flora and things like that?

Anyways, have some kawaii robo children that are too much for my heart tbh.

aND DIS IS A SHOTA OTOUTO SO KAWAII ok ya. wheezes a lot his name is rikuto and ya. will decide more things when i'm not as sleep deprived tbh.

OKAY I'M TOO TIRED FOR LIFE SO good ngiht. morning ya.



No comments:

Post a Comment