Thursday, February 27, 2014

[ FEB 26 - 27 ] [ 2014 ]

wHEEZES HELLO EVERYBODY I AM BACK FROM THE DEPTHS THAT IS VIRTUE'S LAST REWARD

AND I AM A MESS I JUST FINISHED ALL OF IT

40 hours of my life down the drain

in less than a week

i started saturday (2/22) and 40 hours later (2/26) i finished??? oh god please plaY 999 THEN PLAY VIRTUE'S LAST REWARD OK

AND DHAFLDKJFDF NO. THERE NEEDS TO BE A THIRD GAME CHRIST. yOU CAN'T LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THAT FJFDSFJSAKDFSDF It WAS GONNA bE A TRILOGY FOR A REASON SHOUTS


For my cray of the day tho, I drew B-ko and D-ne from Shuuen no Shiori switching places heh. iT WAS CREEPY TO ME AND I WANTED TO DRAW IT WHEeZES ///

mORE KAWAII HAIRSWAPS this time with some outfit swapping too ok //



ok swimsuit time /// hehehe mana first/ / //

I LIKE DRAWING THEM HEHE /// kurumi in a swimsuit and ayako wearing a nurse outfit and hisoka wearing a maid outfit hehe

BOYS' TURN

kosuke as a waiter /// punches his guts in //// then yuichi as a fire fighter and junichi as a cop and kenta as a chip and dale dancer loling or whoever it's spelled NOT THE CHIPMUNKS

OK g'NIGHT


No comments:

Post a Comment