Friday, February 28, 2014

[ FEB 27 - 28 ] [ 2014 ]

UGH

UGH UGH UGH

GUESS WHAT DAY IT IS
FEBRUARY 27TH

lays down a lot ah yes.

had to draw caesar my love bc ahahahHAHAHAHA. CRIES A LOT. haven't done jojo's bizarre adventure fanart in a long time. //lays down

AND THEN I CAUGHT UP WITH KILL LA KILL and did a quick doodle to fill in for my cray of the day and i just sighsssss.

hehehe a preview of the next paper cheebs to come. no reason for kuroha other than i just really wanted to do him already hehehehe. momo's was last week i'm so sorry i didn't do it earlier //lays down

gotta catch up or else i'll miss this saturday's, too.

i...

I HADN'T MEANT TO GET SO INTO DETAIL WITH THIS AHAHAHAH //SAKAMOTO LAUGHTER TBH

Momo from Kagepro. Tho I like Momoppai tbh. * 7*)9;; IT WAS... SUPPOSED TO BE... JUST A QUICK DOODLE OF HER... BC I FELT LIKE DRAWING HER. AND IT TURNED INTO THIS.

Or... Kagerou Project... Mekaku City Actors...?? I WILL NEVER KNOW???

TODAY IS SEN'S BDAY HEHE //// HAPPY BDAY U LIL MONSTER ///

OK YA FCK SUDDENLY 6AM WHAT HAPPENED good night




No comments:

Post a Comment