Wednesday, March 26, 2014

[ MAR 25 - 26 ] [ 2014 ]

oh man i'm just sitting here eating hot cheetos like a fat kid

wHEEZES OH MAN IT'S BEEN A VERY LONG TIME ADRIAN MY DEAR BUT HERE WE ARE.

my cray of the day on tumblr! my oc adrian hehe. he's holding a soul, which i didn't mention on tumblr fricks oh well lol. it's an evil one hehe, so it's okay if he ripped it out, right? he's as grim reaper after all~!








sCREAMS INTO THE SUN I DID IT I DID THE ENTIRE CAST RAUGHS A LOT ok yes very good they're gonna go on tumblr

collab story with rieka hehe! and extra bonus fun animated gif chibi at the end

tODAY (3/26) IS RUKA'S BDAY HEHEHE /// so i gotta draw her smth for sure!!! im tired rn so it's just the sketch, i'll finish it when i wake up tbh.

wHEEZES OK YEA STAYED UP HELLA LATE for me ok good night ya

AWWWW WEAK I COUGHED AND SPAT ALL OVER MY LAPTOP rude ok good night for reals


No comments:

Post a Comment