Thursday, March 27, 2014

[ MAR 26 - 27 ] [ 2014 ]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY OC RUKA HEHE * 7*)9 there's also a ton of other ocs with that bday too tho omg

hehe birthday art for people, azupyon on tumblr~

tbh, i have a lot of issues with birthdays. ' 7' I can't remember the last birthday I had that I really enjoyed. nobody should feel unwanted, under appreciated, unloved, anything like that on their birthday. so when i hear it's somebody's birthday, no matter how little i know them, i'll make sure to go out of my way to wish them a happy birthday and give them a message. if it's an artist/somebody with ocs, i'll try to draw them, too.

i want to do what i guess i'd love others to do for me. but it's more rewarding this way, i suppose! i'd rather be able to make somebody smile instead of myself. it's not like i have many people to share my smile with anyways, so this is for the best!

but yes. birthdays are big issues for me. considering even from my birth, i wasn't exactly a planned or wanted baby myself. ' 7'

ahhhh and today's my oc ruka's bday too hehehee!!! * 7* MUST GET BACK TO WORK ON THE COMIC!!!


dumb stuff of a dumb girl lalalala

nOPES OUT BYE

i went through a lot of different dialogue in my head for this tbh??? Trying to figure out which I like best? It's all about when/if Rito, Haruna and Luca run away.

Other dialogue included "When'd you start smoking?" "I'm always smoking unwillingly when you're around, old lady." and "Are you worried about them?" "As long as they're happy, that's all that matters." yAAAAAA.


HUFFS A LOT /// just playing with gifs and stuff ya glitchy art it's all i know how to do anymore.

akari and shun were being assholes wow they didn't wanna work man. then again they're probably the most content and happiest with life, considering kairin and s were fucked from the start and kaito and yuina are orphans who lost everything in a house fire.

uhm i wasn't joking with rieka when i said after drawing konoha like twice i already had his design memorized so on ls i showed her

also i'm supposed to be drawing him like once a day so she can memorize how to draw him bc he's very important




UHM I DID A LOT OF CRACK FOR A WHILE LOLING basically this is everything i know about konoha / mary / seto tbh. kagepro poops.

i'm down with this ot3 tbh some shintaro/ayano/haruka tho tbh shintaro is bottom sorry babe but hey you can just lay there and take it ya

oKAY AU TIME WHERE SHUUEN NO SHIORI AND KAGEPRO ARE IN THE SAME EXISTENCE and shinayaharu is going on he walks in and gets excited bc it's a trUE RUMOR TO SPREAD.

I'M LOLING I SPELLED IT RUMOUR FRICKS oh well

i like to imagine he quivers if he gets a rumor going and it ends up /true/

raUGHS I LET THIS ONE SLIP TO RIEKA and we both agree haruka/ayano is a+ hahaha this is why rieka is my soul mate tbh we got the same way of thinking
tHROWS SELF OFF CLIFF

noelle makes me sad bc she really thinks it's all her fault?? i mean she doesn't know anything about rito or that she'll become haruna. she just thinks she's a girl who should have given her boyfriend the benefit of the doubt. should have trusted him. and she didn't, she broke up with him because he wouldn't let her come over ((tho a good reason to be suspicious of somebody tbh)).

and ya wow. sighs a lot tbh.

hHHHhHhgghh WOW ROLLS OVER

tbh, i have very strong attachments to haruna and rito. like i'm stupidly attached to them. //rolls into grave tbh//

I THINK THEIR RELATIONSHIP IS PROBABLY THE MOST PURE FCKING THING I HAVE EVER SEEN and they're incredibly sexual on top of that?? like how can you accomplish that?? they have omg????

idk man i'm a wreck i got work in the morning good bye friends rolls off a cliff


No comments:

Post a Comment