Thursday, July 31, 2014

[ JULY 31 ] [ 2014 ]

i WAS LISTENING TO OUTER SCIENCE TRYING TO TYPE THE DATE AND I ACCIDENTALLY TYPED [ TSUGI NO ] FUCKING HELL IM SO MAD IT FINALLY GOT ME

wasn't feeling up to it today weeps. been really sad and lonely and kicking myself down and i acknowledge it isn't good behavior. but if everybody else can whine about stupid shit then i can too, so let me be upset. 8((((

sadako from the ring ahaha, or i should say ringu! * q* i was watching the second one but eh wasn't in the mood for movies, weeps! ended up taking a nap halfway through lol.

"who?"

* q* more aiyana, ahahah. still a long way to go for her song, but ya!! "who" is aiyana, obv, as she's the main part of the story, and she's really the reason for... well, everything, lmfao. everything from why her friends were targeted to why she ended up being a villain in the end. all her fault.

weeps I HAD TO WIP IT bc i told myself bed at 11:30 smh

* q* next up in my project, katsumi! the chorus is repeating so gotta find different people to draw hehe! more into it when i finish it, haha!!


OKFACE GOOD NIGHT


No comments:

Post a Comment