Saturday, August 2, 2014

[ AUGUST 1 - 2] [ 2014 ]

* q* Exactly one month till my birthday! I'm... 99% sure I'm going to have a panic attack. Tbh, I'm counting on this birthday to be as miserable and boring as the last few years; but you know, with a panic attack.

Ahahaha I finally did another palette meme request I have! * q*)9 Mary from Ib! The colors are sort of painful to look at, aren't they? I guess it suits Mary, tbh.

who is the one who was loved?

oh katsumi, i honestly forget you exist sometimes lmfao. well anyways he's aiyana's love interest but i forget that. so even from creator to character, was was loved, katsumi??? ahahaha.

but really, did you really love aiyana? was she just a childhood crush gone awry due to unfortunate circumstances that led to your coma? did aiyana really love you? or did she rush into it in a moment's madness?

who knows.

who are you who is so sad?

why so sad, katsumi? it looks like she loves you after all. or at least, that's what this monster says. shouldn't you be so happy?

hehe in case you're wondering, this one is a partner with the other i posted a few days ago with aiyana! * q*)9

and a wip of the next part! the chorus is almost over thank god, no more repeating lyrics really after this! * q*!!!!

more on this pic when it's completed!


No comments:

Post a Comment