Sunday, February 15, 2015

[ FEB 13 - 14 ] [ 2015 ] HAPPY VDAY!

^ q^ Just wanna wish everybody a Happy Valentine's Day! I did absolutely nothing, lmfao--


^ q^ I actually did the KuroAya one yesterday?? But I was too lazy to upload just one, so I waited till both were finished!

My two favorite Ayano ships, ahaha, from Kagerou Project! KuroAya and HaruAya have a very special place in my heart. KonoAya is something I never considered tho lmfao- I think KanoAya would be my next favorite, and then ShinAya?

No wait. I lied. TakaAya. Then ShinAya. Yaaaaaa. //go on plz

oH MAN IM SUDDENLY SO LAZY???

here's some mikan and axel bc now they've been on my mind. tbh i meant to bust out my pkmn games to get in touch my my trainers again but uh

i just bought my second copy of fe:a loling. i can't escape hell somebody save me sos pls

THROWS MYSELF ON GROUND i might open requests sometime later i hti art block okface

No comments:

Post a Comment