Thursday, February 19, 2015

[ FEB 18 - 19 ] [ 2015 ]

;___; I have allergies, big time. It makes my nose runny and I sneeze a lot. I also get headaches and my eyes feel like they're tired all the time.

But all the allergy medication I can think of will put me to sleep! I can't take that if I go to work, you know? ;;;;

^ q^ I'm so pumped for Persona 5, you don't understand! I've been in love with the Persona series since when I first got Persona 3, ahaha. But, I mean, Persona 4 has Adachi... but Persona 3 has Minato... but Persona 5 has this protagonist...

Life is so hard. //rolls over// Either way, he's super fun to doodle! ^ q^ I was playing with a brush I made a long while back!

Playing with the same brush still! I'm trying to figure out how to give it a more uniform look, but still retain it's messy quality? Without skewing all the details to the point it's just squiggly black lines everywhere lol!

Kagerou Project is really fun to draw because how simple the designs are! ^ q^//// It makes my life easy and I can remember them off the top of my head, haha. Ayano is very easy! And yet, I forget if her uniform ribbon is red or white. And sometimes I forget her clips, lol.

aHAHAHAHA Rieka made a cutie for our PKMN trainer story! ^ q^/// Her name is Rue and she's into contests, hehe. //// I think she's a big cutie, so what better way than to honor her with her own icon for Love Live? She'd be a smile card! Cute!!

okay and now it's Mikan's turn! ^ q^ We decided that since Rue is a contest stare, she'd be the UR. Mikan is hogged all day by Axel, so she got to be the SR lols. She also represents the pure side!!! ^ q^ ////

tEHE and lastly but not least is Lynn! ^ q^ //// She feels like she doesn't measure up to the other two girls in cuteness, but Mikan would beg to differ! But there's no denying she IS the coolest of the three, tbch. She'd be a rare card!



And here's all three full sizes! ^ q^ /// I think Mikan came out way smaller than the others, loling oops-! I'm doing my very best to bet better at shading!!! ;;;;; It's a very slow process but I hope to get there! I'm really happy with the hair, and especially Lynn's dress??? And Mikan's chest area tbch loling.

These are pretty small compared to the canvas size I have been drawing on tho- I gotta learn to not put so much hair in the eyes! orz And figure out what to do with eyebrows, I don't like them showing the way they do in my art?

;____; Okay my allergies are killing me and I'm pretty tired so! Good night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment