Monday, February 23, 2015

[ FEB 22 - 23 ] [ 2015 ]

Oh gosh, I haven't been updating here but I haven't really been drawing anything worth mentioning!?

^ q^ I did an art trade with Rieka! I'm crying, why is he dead??? Look how cute he is!! I hope I did him justice. ;;;

He's from the same story Razi and Shinya are from! He's their third friend's big brother, who committed suicide a few years ago.

^ q^ Designing for a new story!! These are all in beta stages, I gotta start shaping them up. I think the first one is the one I'm gonna not change very much, if at all, other than her clothes? She came out how I wanted her to, lol!

Oh I guess her face, too, I don't imagine her sad! I was just listening to Tawagoto Speaker. ;____; And her face just came out that way, haha.

WAH ok I can't seem to draw no more and it's late (... early morning) right now, so g'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment