Tuesday, February 24, 2015

[ FEB 23 - 24 ] HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIV! ^ q^///

^ q^ B'awwww, it's Viv's birthday! It's been a long time since I got to really sit and talk with you, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY VIV! I hope your day is amazing!

Ahahaha I'm gonna reanimate that terrible scene in the anime lol. Oh gosh it's gonna take me a while, these are just the basic frames hehe. ^ q^ I gotta animate the hair and neck piece tho now.


Omg now I'm having troubles drawing??? Drawing bloody OCs now, hehe. Started with Chiaki, which isn't far from the truth?? Oh gosh her dad is so abusive man. It's probably why she cakes on make up. Not because she's insecure or anything like that. Just. Dang. Her dad smacks hard.

Okay and now I went to Kassina?? She makes me so sad, I wanna make a comic about how sad she makes me, lol. ;;;; She's never experienced betrayal like this before. It hurts...

A comic about Rina. ' ^' She only joined the team because it sounded dangerous- which meant there was a chance she could die. And that's sort of what she wants.

And then it went to Junpei, I just wanted to draw this style and decapitation lol??? Oops lmfao. I gave him some beautiful lady hips tho, I'm so sorry Junpei!!


UHM oops now I attacked Ritsu lols. ^ q^ You don't see too many pretty ladies get a beating, lmfao, that sounds terrible. Don't try this tho, she'll kick your ass. U vU

But okay!! I'm very tired. ;_______; G'night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment