Monday, March 23, 2015

[ MAR 22 - 23 ] [ 2015 ]

;___; Art block, please stop.



^ q^ Some doodles from the past few days. The first two are from Tumblr with the badly drawn MS Paint meme ahaha, the Kuroha is just for me trying to get out of art block.


^ q^ KOTORI MY LOVE!! ///// I'm so glad I got to watch the anime finally! I've been playing the app game and it's really fun, haha. //// I got my first UR a few days ago, I'm so happy. ;;;;////

It wasn't Kotori tho, dang. It was Hanayo, still a precious cinnamon roll!!

An OC doodle to get me warmed up today. Some Ken and his son, who... I don't think has a name yet. He's a little precious cinnamon roll child tho. ;;;

^ q^ And I did an art trade with Rieka! Her OC Grace, haha. It's been a long time since I've really sat and chibi'd. I'm not all the way happy with them, I gotta make them fatter and squishier and cuter.

; 7; I hope to draw more tomorrow! For now, I'm really sleepy. Good night!!




No comments:

Post a Comment