Monday, March 23, 2015

[ MAR 23 ] [ 2015 ]

; 7; Slowly!! But surely!! Drawing more every day! It's nice to update this more than once a week!

^ q^ Warm up comic! Featuring Reid! Tbh Reid and Ken are the easiest to make jokes out of, lol. I think it's really cute most of them game, they can suck each other up into the same games.

I like to think Ken got everybody sucked into Love Live. Reid's gonna play purely to kick Ken out of his ranking and make him mad, especially bc he doesn't even find attraction in women, lol.

^ q^ AHHHH talking about a 7-8 year time skip!! Everybody a little older, hehe. Somehow, Ben became related to Angelo omfg. His little half brother, I'm crying.
^ q^ And then lastly some chibi cat boy Reid, ahahaha. Trying to reclaim my chibi style! It's kinda of working, kind of getting there!

But ok. I'm very tired. ;;;;;;;;

No comments:

Post a Comment