Monday, May 18, 2015

[ MAY 17 - 18 ] [ 2015 ] HAPPY BDAY AMBER! ^ q^

I have an enormous pimple and it's killing me, but.

hAPPY BIRTHDAY AMBER! //CLOSES EYES I'LL UPLOAD UR GIFT ON TUMBLR AND SEND IT TO YOU LATER TEHEPLZ.

Omfg Aubrey honestly cracks me up, I didn't know having a mute girl would be so fun??? She takes selfies/pics of shit and adds her snarky remarks and wow. Lol. I wanna make collections once we figure out who she's stuck with canonically and shit!!!


^ q^)9 The main part of the gift for Amber, tehe!! I haven't drawn a blinking chibi in a while, it was fun! ; 7;///// Anlya is so cute, ahahah! Tho I have troubles saying her name, lol!! Anlya... Anlya...!!

I wanna do one more scribble before I upload this to Tumblr, which is why I haven't sent my bday greetings, shhhhh!!

OKFACE I'm back to being wage slave in the boonies like Yosuke. //tearplz and rolls to bed

No comments:

Post a Comment