Thursday, May 21, 2015

[ MAY 20 - 21 ]

I have evil friends, why do I hang out with them! They bring me nothing but pain by hurting our OCs!!!

And yet I continue to log in eagerly waiting for them. //CLOSES EYES// How maso we've all become fck.

Did I upload this yet? I don't think I did because I don't recall screaming about Rosa and Gilbert having triplets?? I REMEMBER THREE KIDS BUT??? TRIPLETS/?? CRAP LOL. ^ q^)9 Anyways here's their precious children. Roland, Rylie and Ruth.

Tbh I drew them out of order, crap, lol. Roland, Ruth, Rylie in the pic? But Ruth is the youngest!! ^ q^!!

Oh gosh, I thought Roland Jr was gonna end up alone?? But somehow in the end he gets Eve Jr!! ^ q^////

He's a little brash but actually pretty shy? I think he's honestly a sweet kid, just a little rough around the edges!

UHM??? Arata and Asami are really cute?????

I imagine Arata plans out his big moves like, hella in advance? he planned on confessing to Asami for like, idk prolly since like October?! But was like no, I want it to be cute and a surprise!!

He would ask her out on Christmas Eve! U vU After taking her out for dinner and then walking around together to look at decorations and lights! And then he would have already scouted a nice, cute, secluded place for them and ask her out!!

//cLOSES EYES WE'RE SUCH TERRIBLE PPL. AMBER & RIEKA GET TO BED!!! me too for that matter oops lol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment