Thursday, May 7, 2015

[ MAY 6 - 7 ] [ 2015 ]

I'm so... impatient and antsy today.... :(

My attention span is so small for art lately, weeps. :(

But ahhaha here's some barely recognizeable Labrys! I've playing playing Persona 4 Arena/Ultimax a lot lately.

???? How did I get to Aiyana??? I forget-- crap-- lol.

When will my patience come back from war????

Designing ideas for Crystal! I'm not overly into them bc uh,,, she dies,,, pretty early, lol. //closes eyes!!!

Kioni is probably gonna more or less keep her priestess robes, but this is her casual outfit? Ish????!!!

DUUUUUDE this is a huge mind blow!? I haven't really drawn Lucas in years, so I knew he'd look different??? And he's supposed to be decently attractive, more than what you think. o_O BUT HE TURNED INTO A BABE LOL???


His outfit didn't change, or really won't? But his hair, since I draw it different, I wanted to try drawing him. I'm so pleased!

OH MAN, I think I'm finally bumping Rina out of her pink eyes and schoolgirl uniform!! It'll still be canon in it's own right, I want Lucas to convince her to cosplay it for him lol.

But ya!! Rina was a little difficult for me! I mean, when she starts, she's a really apathetic girl. I think out of the entire cast, she's the one closest to suicide, tbh. It's her own cowardice that stops her from doing the act. She's honestly a down and out girl.

However, she actually cares about her appearance and is quite girly. I first threw random saggy clothes on her, but I was like wait! She cares, I can't do that! Drawing her happy as she would be later on helped?

O_O I can't upload any more pics???? Ok. well then!!

No comments:

Post a Comment