Wednesday, May 6, 2015

[ MAY 5 - 6 ] [ 2015 ]

I've wasted so much time playing Persona 4 Arena it's not even funny. I'm trying to get 100% for all dialogue, I think I just need Yu left? I'm pretty sure.

After that, uhh... guess I'll work on trophies! And unlocking navigators! ^ q^/////

Then I'll go back to Ultimax lol. I ended up liking Labrys a lot more than I thought I would? But lbr I'm excited to see what Adachi is doing in Ultimax now that I get the storyline.

^ q^ More shadow stuff! Shadow Misha! I started getting really lazy tho? I don't think I'm in the mood for projects, lol. Or anything that requires multiple pictures in a set?

AHHHHHH We're gonna revamp the 2012 characters!!! ^ q^//// I'm really excited?!?! This one is Allison, who used to wear a red dress. I've decided to change it to a more tux-looking outfit. //// I think it suits her really well?? And I feel like it,,, idk empowers her lol? I feel a lot of hope looking at her like this!!

I was more or less happy with Chloe's design so I didn't change it! Technically Chris is keeping his design, too! But it was mostly so I can really figure out his hair! Now that I add a looooot more definition! ^ q^;;

I'm honestly pretty tired so time to Jojos then go to bed! ;;;; G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment