Saturday, January 2, 2016

[ JAN 1 - JAN 2 ] [ 2016 ]

^ 7^)9 Happy New Year, everybody! I hope I can draw tons more this year, and improve lots!

Rieka and I decided to start a year long project!! ^ 7^)9 It'll be once a day like my Cray of the Day project, but if somebody else wanted to try, they can do it one monthly or weekly!

I spent my entire New Year Eve/Day playing Splatoon with Amber, ahaha... ha... ^ 7^ //OOPS THERE GOES THE NEW YEAR!

In dedication to that, I started January- genderbends- with Callie and Marie from Splatoon! I think they're cute boy squids?

Forgot to upload this a few days ago! ^ q^/// Cute single old ppl stuff, hahah! Or well, it would be if Ayane wasn't so fcking tsun. Tho she hardly can be tsun when she truly hates the guy! U____U!!!

But all right, I'm gonna spend the rest of my night reading doujin, ahahah. Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment