Sunday, January 3, 2016

[ JAN 2 - 3 ] [ 2016 ]

^ q^)9 I'm getting better about posting every day!!

^ q^)9 Second day of the year project! Genderbent Aiyana, ehehehehe. She's such a not happy character, it makes me look pretty gloomy myself. o_o;;

^ q^ Doing a 3way collab with Viv and Rieka ahhhhh!!!! We're doing our 3 homos BenCJoel lol!!! I get to sketch CJ, lineart Joel and color Benji, I'm excited!! /////


^ q^)9 YES and I was able to finish lining my part!!! I got to line my own OC, Joel, hehehe. gOSH I'M SO BAD AT GLASSES THO... //CLOSES EYES JUST DIDN'T CARE NO MORE LOLS!!! Viv did the sketch, hehe. ///////

^ q^ Today's genderbend for 1/3!! It's Rikuto, so he can finally Nico Nico Nii as a girl, lols. I think he's honestly a pretty cute... girl... //SQUINTS!!

^ q^ TIME FOR SPLATOON BY E

No comments:

Post a Comment