Monday, February 22, 2016

[ FEB 21 - 22 ] [ 2016 ]

O 7O;; My tooth hurts, but I think it MIGHT be because my wisdom teeth are growing in??

^ q^ OT3!! //HUFFS!!!

LOLING I DIDN'T THINK I'D DO THIS TONIGHT, BUT HERE I AM.

I tried to pick from mine, Rieka and Amber's collab stories bc Rieka and I talked about how Micah is Karamatsu? And Reese is Todomatsu? So I kept in the same vein as that and YA. LOLING A LOT-

So I think Riya is actually a great Osomatsu. Stupid. Means well, bUT INTERFERES LIKE CRAZY and probably makes things a billion times worse. For benig the middle brother, he sure acts like an older brother- tho he IS an odler brother- to Rin lol.

Micah is Karamatsu, there's no question. He's a perfect Karamatsu omfg MICAH IS SO PAINFUL. Also, HIS SHINY PANTS WERE MY FAVORITE PART OF THIS WHOLE PICTURE.

Ryan is Choromatsu. This one was so hard? I asked Amber to name all her straight men in the stories and it was up to Carlos to choose between Grills, Gilbert, De and Ryan loling? And Carlos chose Ryan? And with this group of guys I THINK IT'S REALLY FUNNY? Also Riya walking in on Ryan being Fappymatsu liek //LOLING AT THIS FDHSKJFSDHF

Daniel is Ichimatsu, loling. Ultimately, it was that sick episode that made me decide. Ichimatsu looked so fcking happy to have all this power over his brothers?! I THINK DANIEL IS A LIL POWER HUNGRY... he's also got this aura around him, and when he opens his mouth, he just wreaks of... well, unburnable garbage. I'm sure he likes cats, too, lol.

Arata is Jyushimatsu and I lol at this so much dfhjdkassf. BASEBALL THO- also I mean tbh Arata is a pretty cheerful, chipper guy? Does what he can to keep the atmosphere light? Also I think about that stupid episode with the girl and put Arata there and I just... who let that happen.

And lastly, Reese is Todomatsu and at first I was like, Reese is WAY too innocent for that! But, tbh... where Reese lacks physical strength... I think he can be a fcking snake fdhfkljdhasf.

i STAYED UP FOR LIKE 4 HOURS TWEETNIG WITH AMBER THIS IS AN OUTRAGE IT'S 6:30 AND WE'RE STILL GOING help me good night (??? not really im gonna tweet another 2 hours watch)

No comments:

Post a Comment